Friday, July 31, 2009

Week of Grievances

I work on all the things needed for our vacation in Seattle, Washington today, like the dog boarding for our dog and the confirmation from my cousin. We are now ready to have a vacation with our relatives in Seattle on the first week of September, to attend my cousin's wedding. My kids will just miss about the first two days of school. I can't wait.

Anyway, I have a quite peaceful night at work but few annoying moments with some people. Ahhhh, I really have to prepare everything in our life so I can leave this place sooner than I have to. I dont know how and when but I what to change my freaking life from this kind of environment. It is just too annoying. I may have a good monthly salary, but my life in return is full of grievances. Every Sunday afternoon before I go to bed, I have to prepare myself to capture some sins for hating some people. It maybe easy to say to just pray for some guidance from God, but as soon as the week ends, I feel like my soul is already overflowing with sins.

Saturday will arrive, and I feel that all the sins I had for the whole week were cleansed by all the prayers from my fellow CFFL brothers and sisters, by sharing God's words and love. I am starting to feel and realized the real essense of attending this religious community. I can feel love, peace and respect from people who are always there to share the love of God. My heart is still full of hopes and dreams to work at home someday. Perhaps this will be the way, to give more time to serve the community.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dingbat Customer

Pissed here and there for two days now. In every part of these world, there will always be someone who will try to put people down. I had few purchases on my downloadable Mineral Makeup Recipe, and I had only one horrible feedback from a horrible dingbat.

your mineral foundations recipe is a joke! what a waste of mone,
> I dont expect alot for 6 dollars but this was nonsense noe
> expanations on how to vary colors or set up of work space
> basically you are a thief@!


My response;


Thank you for partipating on our customer survey.
>
> May I please remind you that on the recipe, I included the
> sentence "If you have any questions please feel free to contact
> me and I will personally attend to you ".. Because I know how it
> feels to start making mineral makeup for the first time.??
>
> and it is also included on the recipe the sentence " Experiment
> is the key to achieve the desired color for your skin."
>
> You cannot create the different colors unless you try doing it
> first.
>
> I am sorry to hear about your disappointment, but this is just
> how I make my homemade mineral foundation. I've tried making it
> as simple as I can... Like I've said, If you have any questions
> please feel free to contact me and I will personally attend to
> you?instead of being negative for the price of $6.00.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bad Day

I just got home from my dog's appointment. It was a whirlwind night and day yesterday, both from work and on my business. I guess I forgot to pray when I was warned by my dream last Sunday. My dream says, warning about some people who want to put me down.

First at work, talking too much and making small things a big deal is an attitude of a gay man. Some people will try to make some conflict bigger. Since I am a victim, should I let this evil minds to continue. Ignoring will just make things worst if what they are trying to do is to continously put me down. I dont mind loosing my job if what it takes is to stop these kind of people.

I have a forgiving heart. Just give me a sign that you are sorry of what you have done, is good enough for me. He asked me if we can talk, is good enough for me to forget the HATE that was created by an evil mind. I hope GOD will continue to open our hearts and cast away those evil doings.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Hoping This Is The Start

Yepeyyy!! I am happy!!! I am jumping and dancing with joy. I have 2 big orders today and to my excitement, I process and shipped the order right away. I am not expecting too much anymore, but God is so nice to me. I really hope that this is the start of my answered prayers.

I was told that 6 months after, I will start feeling the return of all the hard work that I have done from the start. I actually have slowed down my big hopes but here I am, jumping with joy with two big orders today and 3 orders last week. I really really hope that this is the start of everything that I am hoping and praying.

I was also told that, the more the website gets old the more the business grow, which means more orders will come. And I hope that by the time I am ready to quit my fulltime job, my business is already where I have been wanting it to be and be able to be a fulltime work at home mom.

Never will I loose holding on to my hopes and dreams. I will continue answering all the inquiries I have been recieving everyday, religously and punctually. I will continue working on my website and promoting my products in anyway I can. I know God will hear my prayers. SOON!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy For The Household

We had our household meeting again last night. I thought we would not be able to attend the household meeting since my schedule is really busy yesterday. I thought I would stay on the car dealer service department for longer hours for thirty thousand kilometer checkup of our car yesterday, and won't be able to get some rest. But I am glad that it was done in less than an hour.

So I still had the time to spend quality time with my kids. We shop around, eat lunch and watch a movie together, before I go to bed. I was able to get some sleep and be able to wake up to attend the household meeting. God work is a miraculous way. I learn another lesson from other's people experience. Felt clamness in my spirit that I hope would last the whole week.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy Day After Work

It was a busy day for me as soon as I get home from work. I accompanied my girls to our family doctor for their physical checkup. They look so funny to look at during their blood test since it was their first time. But then they realized that it wasn't painful as they expected. Then we did a short shopping at the Filipino store near our family doctor's clinic. Then we went straight to my supplier to pick some of my orders I will use at home.

I made a homemade Potpouri using pure Lavender and Red Rose dried flower. Then I put few drops of Lavender and Geranium Essential Oil. The scent holds longer than I expected. Very much like other potpouris that I buy with synthetic fragrance and I am glad that this time, the aroma is more natural. I am very enjoying the aroma inside my house.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daily Challenge

As much as I am trying to avoid negative thoughts on my day to day living, but it has always been a big challenge. It is so hard to live in a world where you don't know who to trust and the most painful part, who is the traitor.

Stupid mind to waste time to point who is who and if they can't tell where and how, they will spread silly stories from their silly conclusions. They don't know how and where did it came from but they have told the story that was made from their silly illusions.

Stop talking and finding out the truth and the truth will come out by itself. And even if the truth come out, what someone's thought will never be erased. Because one's reputation was already ruined. I smile and joke around simply because the story doesn't bother me at all. Who cares if it is true or not! That is not my life! and God is the only judge on everything that we do.

Stop talking as if you have not sinned because you are. Stop pretending as if you are concern because you are not. One thing I have learned, never talk and joke around with stupid traitors because they will not take your joke as an innocent joke but their way to escape- to ruin someone.!!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Pissed Moment

As much as I wanted to keep myself focus on wonderful things in life that I should be thankful for, there will always be some moment that will try to challenge your day and doom you to evil thoughts. Someone pissed me off at work.. Ahh what can I say!!!

Anyway, I shipped the order I received last Saturday, and shop for few minutes at Walmart with my kids. Then I walked with my dog and did few stretching. Hoping that I will forget about that pissed moment..grrrr!!! What a bad way to start the week!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waiting For That Day

Yepeyyyyy, I received another order notification. This is so amazing... My Webstore is slowly picking up customers. I am so happy to slowly see the result of my hard work and dedications. Even if I have slowed down working so hard for the past couple of weeks, I can't believe that what I have done from the start are still there and have been improving each day. I really hope that this will continue to grow as I will never stop working, dreaming, hoping and praying.

I will prepare the order today and if the mailing office is still open, I will ship it so the customer will recieve it right away. I really think customer service is very important on this business. There are so many competitions and building a good reputation is quite hard.

Now I know that constant learning and dedication will make it all happen. Together with the endless prayers and strong faith, I know everything is possible. It may not happen today or tomorrow, but at the right time I know it will. I may not be ready to quit my job right now to do this on a full time basis, but I know someday I will. I can't wait until that day come. It will be a challenge but with the help of God, I know I can make it.

I still keep on dreaming of working everyday inside my own house. Making my own schedule and dont have to wake up at the same time everyday to go to work. I can't wait until the day come, that I don't have to ask for permission and wait for the approval of my vacation. I can't wait for the day, that I dont have to wait for the weekend so I can spend more time with my family. I can't wait to be a Work at Home Mom.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Slowly Picking Up

Yepeyyyy, I received another order again yesterday. To my gladness, as soon as I received the order notification from my email, I packed and shipped the items right away. I am so happy that my business is slowly being seen on the internet. All the efforts and dedications I gave to learn everything how this online business goes, is slowly picking up.

I am still hoping and praying that it will continue to grow. I never stopped dreaming and hoping that someday everything will happen the way I wanted to. It is very uninspiring to continously work without seeing where will all this go, but I never stop working regularly. And now, I can see it slowly happening.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I Feel Blessed


I have a short talk with the big boss and I am so glad to hear from him that I dont have to worry about my work. Meaning, I am one of those employees who have a good position and security within the company. Not unless the company will close which I think is unlikely to happen. But he said, that he cannot promise the security for all the employees. There is less orders and too much people and it will be hard for him to keep a promise for everyone.

This is the moment that we have to keep ourselves closer to God. I just hope that those people who deserve to stay will not loose their job. I feel so blessed after that short conversation with one of my big boss.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy For One Big Order

I had one big order yesterday and I just finished packing them. I will ship it tomorrow and I hope it be received by my customer within 2 to 3 days. I really hope that my business will continue to grow. It may seems so slow but at least, I can see the result of everything that I have been learning. It really works.

I had another worth spiritual time with the household sharing yesterday. But I still couldn't find that feeling that I have been searching and I really hope that the right time will come soon. I still have some dull moments with some of the members of our group. I guess it is because we don't have anything much in common except that we all have the same spiritual goals.

Anyway, after the church mass, I will go to bed early today so I wont feel sleepy at work tonight. I need to mail the order tomorrow when I get home from work. I am so happy that one person was happy with the quality of my product.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Believe Not For Anyone

I really dont know why, but I am not really comfortable standing for someone. I have so many bad experience on standing for someone and eventually find that it is not worth doing it for the person. Whenever I stand to what I believe, it is because that is what I believe and not because I believe it for someone.

I don't like someone at work not because everybody dont like her, but because she did something to me that made me dislike her. I went to my boss to clarify something not because to make everybody look up to me, just because I did something that everybody will like. I did that for myself and not for anyone. Not because I disagree with anyone of them but because I simply fight for what I believe. It just happen that this person is so rude that made everyone pissed!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rumors That Create Fears


It was a relaxing night at work for me last night. Our company productions have never been as slow as it is right now and it is really pretty scary. Rumors keep on going on inside my workplace about laying off some people. But when I ask the boss, there is no news or whatsoever about these issue. I guess people are being paranoid about what's really going on with the company. Too much people yet less work to do. Aren't we supposed to be thankful?

Anyway, I feel so lazy to walk our dog today. I might just do few stretching before I got to bed.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Worries and Fears Lately

I feel so uninspired to update my webstore. I didn't even pursue my plan on creating a Oil Control Mineral Powder during my one week vacation. I also planned of making a lip balm and lipgloss but I was too lazy and busy cleaning our house. Now, I dont know when will I do all of these. Yay, I dont know why I feel like this. Well, I will just try my very best.

Even if I have the seniority at work, I still feel some worries. Nobody really knows what will happen. I am trying to hold on to my faith as I always hear from the CFFL group, but I am just human not to feel some worries and fears. I am not ready to loose my job right now. Not now...

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Part Of My Spirit

I had fun with the household visit last night by my Couple's For Christ group. They love my hubby's cooking. But I will admit that the excitement in my heart every session is not yet there. But I can feel that something is being filled up, in some part of my spirit. I felt some peace and harmony with them. But in my mind, there are still some question on why this has to be done? Faith is what's keeping me on this group. I will just go with the flow and let God guide us where this has to go.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Strawbery Picking At Whittamore Farm

Me and my kids had fun Strawberry pickiing yesterday at Whittamores Farm yesterday. It's located at 8100 Steeles Ave. E. , Markham, Ontario, Canada. We were busy the wholeday and I am glad that I was able to spend more time my kids.

After we are done with the strawberry picking, we went to my friends house whom I haven't seen for quite sometime now. I was suppose to pick up a computer table to someone's house but her phone was busy so I thought of not dropping by her house. I am not sure if she will be home by then. Anyway, I will be busy today because the household meeting will be held tonight. I will do some cleaning and some preparations.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Laziness Needs to Go

I am too lazy to do anything for a couple of days now. But today I will make sure that I will do all I planned to do inside my house. I will do some cleaning and preparation for the CFFL household visit on Sunday.

I am glad that I received another subscription today. I will try to add few more products on my webstore including the Oil Control Powder that I have been wanting to make this week. The ingredients for the lipgloss and Oil Control powder have been sitting on my basement for few weeks now, so I need to work on this. Beside I really need the Oil Control powder for myself. Summer time makes my skin so oily.

I also need to purchase a plane ticket for our vacation plan in Seattle Washington on September. My kids are very excited for this vacation. I wish I can do all of these today so I dont have to worry about it while we do strawberry picking tomorrow. Have a great day to all.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canada Day Celebration

It's Canada day today and every proud Canadians are celebrating. Canada Day is formerly known as Dominion Day is Canada's national day, a federal statutory holiday, celebrating the anniversary of the July 1, 1867 enactment of the British North America Act of 1867, which united Canada as a single country of four provinces. Canada Day observances take place throughout Canada as well as internationally.

Frequently referred to as "Canada's birthday," particularly in the popular press,the occasion marks the joining of the British colonies of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the Province of Canada into a federation of four provinces (the Province of Canada being divided, in the process, into Ontario and Quebec) on July 1, 1867. However, though Canada is regarded as having become a dominion in its own right on that date,the British Parliament at first kept limited rights of political control over the new country, which were shed by stages over the years until the last vestiges were ended in 1982, when the Constitution Act patriated the Canadian constitution. Read it here